Thursday, March 19, 2009

Chocolate vs. Dark Chocolate


Now for most of my close associates, the title of this post would be surprising because I don't eat chocolate. Not that I have anything against it, I just can't eat it. So the title of posting doesn't have anything to do with the food. However, I entertained myself by telling of my hair coloring adventure by this comparison.

I went to get my hair colored last night. I told my fabulous stylist that I wanted my hair dyed chocolate. However, after a couple minutes talking to me and hearing my school stories, including the flying monkey incident (literally a flying monkey), my stylist suggested a different color. It ended up being dark chocolate mixed with red velvet. My hair looks almost black. WOW! I couldn't believe how daring I felt. Yesterday (and for most of my life) my hair has been blonde or light brown. I kinda went into shock when I saw it afterwards. I'm pretty conservative in my appearance and this definitely is a change to say the least. I decided to play with my clothes today also. I've felt great and liberated all day. I'm not really a structure girl.
My roommate said she is excited for 10 weeks from now to see what color I go...However, I think I'll be staying with the same cut and color, but maybe not. I do like the freedom. So from here on out I will always say that I'm a DARK CHOCOLATE girl...with red velvet tendencies. Pictures will be coming shortly.

No comments: